TWCT is a one-woman operation, as you can tell from my sparse updates (sometimes less than once a month :/).
I have decided that since I am in a new place, at a new job, and I want to grow the blog and readership, I would like a writing companion or two!
Here’s what I’m looking for:
1. Someone with more CS experience than me. Maybe with some graphic design background.
2. Someone who is in a teaching position at the elementary, middle, or secondary level, preferably in a Title 1 school or equivalent
3. Someone who is passionate about education and sharing/spreading ideas to help enhance the profession
4. I am open to people who work in non-profits that are after-school programs
5. Someone who can handle writing posts 2-3 x a week and contributing on the topics of Teacher Profiles, Teacher Talk, and Education in the News Weekly Round Up
This is a non-paid position. If you’ve got ideas on how to make $$$ from blogging, I’m all ears.
I can offer you the joy and excitement of redefining a blog site and seeing its transformation!
Please send an email telling me who you are and answering those five questions above to email@example.com.
Click any share button below to help me spread the word!!